1. Endowed Scholarships: 21-22 TAMU-CC Undergraduate Scholarship Application
- Academic Year 2021-2022: Open October 1st,2020 - March 1st, 2021
- Summer 2021: Open February 15th, 2021 – March 31st, 2021
- Spring 2022: Open August 15th, 2021- November 15th, 2021
Students will apply for endowed scholarships utilizing our online scholarship application. Please note that students will be redirected to the application, and will need to log in using their Islander ID and password. To obtain your Islander ID and password, click here. This scholarship application is available for all incoming, transfer and current undergraduate students.
- Admitted to attend Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi
- Full-time student - Must Complete 30 hours during the Academic Year. ( 15 Fall, 15 Spring or 12 Fall, 12 Spring & 6 Summer)
- Have/maintain a minimum 3.0 cumulative grade point average (There are some scholarships in which a 2.5 is the required minimum cumulative grade point average)
- Be in good standing with the University
How it works:
Your application will be reviewed by the appropriate scholarship committee(s) and ranked based on your cumulative grade point average, transcript, community involvement, essay, resume, and other criteria.
To see a list of scholarships available for your major, click here: major-specific scholarships
2. Additional Scholarship Opportunities
A. Student Leadership Scholarship: 21-22 Islander Leadership Scholarship
Deadline: March 1, 2021
Scholarship application available at tamucc.scholarshipuniverse.com
Students must: (1) be enrolled full-time (12 hours for undergraduate or 9 hours for graduate), (2) have completed at least one semester at TAMU-CC, (3) have a minimum GPA of 2.75 (undergraduate ) or 3.0 (graduate), and (4) have TAMU-CC campus involvement, leadership, and community service experience or (graduate) discipline related membership and service.
B. Honors Program scholarships
The Honors Program at Texas A&M-Corpus Christi offers scholarship opportunities to students. Those wishing to be considered for a scholarship must be admitted to the Honors Program and must submit the Honors Program Scholarship Application by the posted deadline. For more information, please visit the Honors Program web site.
C. Music, Art, and Theatre
D. Athletic Scholarships
Students seeking athletic scholarships should send inquiries to the coach of their intended sport.
(1) Students applying for additional scholarships are encouraged to submit a FAFSA each academic year. Students who are unable to meet the enrollment requirements due to limits set by their academic program, graduation, course offerings, approved disability accommodations, or other circumstances beyond the student's control may submit a Scholarship Enrollment Exception Form for consideration. (2) Scholarship applications will be evaluated and awarded according to the grades demonstrated on the transcript(s) received by the review date.